Restaurant COVID-19 Update
Updated: 12 August, 2021
Home Ground is open from 8.30am daily, with all menu items available to enjoy as both dine in and takeaway.
As always, the health and wellbeing of our guests and team members remains our top prioirty. We are committed to providing a COVID Safe food and beverage service and thank guests for their cooperation in helping keep our community safe. To provide confidence and ensure a safe environment for both diners and our staff, we have a comprehensive COVID Safe Management Plan in place, which includes the following measures:
- Extensive, ongoing COVID Safe training & education completed by all staff
- Increased frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting, with emphasis on high volume areas and touch points
- All guests are required to please ‘check in’ to the venue upon arrival using South Australian Government’s official COVID SAfe Check-in process (QR code)
- Wearing of masks
- Seated consumption
- Physical distancing protocols, including spaced tables and chairs
- Contactless payments (cashless venue)
If you have any questions, please contact our team via email at [email protected].
Please note, Home Ground is a fully cashless venue. Major credit cards and debit cards, along with mobile pay (Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay) are accepted.
Free parking in the Adelaide Convention Centre Riverbank or North Terrace Carparks when you spend $30 or more in a single transaction at Home Ground.